9/20/11

4,425.23

CareCredit Payment: $30 
Mocha, with tip @ school: $5 (cash)
Stuff from Office Max: $7.83 (cash)
Breakfast @ Old Soul: $2.00 (cash)
Soda before class: $1.50 (cash)

So I forget sometimes that the "pending" information doesn't subtract from the Account Total, so I found ten more dollars missing today when I saw that everything had gone through. Obviously not a huge deal at this point, but a frown-inducing discovery nonetheless. The good news is I got 33 bucks in tips today. 

Also got some good advice from my buddy Sean about how I should break down my spending habits. He gave me a monthly-spending total of about 200 bucks for food and entertainment, which seems like more than enough. There are a lot of variables that probably affect that total (dental costs, health care, Uncharted 3, things I can't even imagine...) but it's nice to have a rough number. Thank you Sean. 

I gave Iven my old car. 

I'm also proud of myself for eating leftover pizza for dinner instead of going to Crepeville. That's ten bucks saved and an Italian made happy. 

I called Blue Shield to ask about insurance and the lady sent me to temporaryplans.com, since I'm only looking for a quick fix, but most of those plans aren't available in California. What's up with California and not wanting me to be healthy? So that's still a work in progress. At least I was able to send out my Netflix DVD before they charged me twenty bucks for Glengary Glen Ross. 

Just so I don't forget, there's a CATESOL meeting at Round Table (free dinner!) on Friday, followed by a house-warming party at Landon's. Then there's the Reading Partners orientation at Old Soul on Saturday, followed by a house-warming gathering at Melissa's (free cake!). And next week I'm unemployed.

4,425.23

No comments:

Post a Comment