11/16/11

3,007.95

For whatever reason, Eighty Thoughts:
  1. Okay, I believe you, vinyl is better.
  2. I like the sound of sirens in the distance.
  3. When I walk I look at people and smile, but usually they're not looking.
  4. I like the feeling of leaving a shadow and entering the sun. 
  5. Part of me thinks we communicate half the time with telepathy.
  6. Why don't we have more parks?
  7. I miss VHS. 
  8. I think parents assigning a bedtime is a violation of human rights. 
  9. I'll never agree with the "a" in orange.
  10. I've probably never made as much as a professional leaf blower.
  11. Does anyone know what the "i" stands for in "iPhone?"
  12. Nothing we do goes unnoticed anymore. 
  13. Youth is for risking. 
  14. Sometimes I just feel really damn good and I like that.
  15. Positivity goes a long way.
  16. You will be bored sometimes.
  17. I'm glad I got quicker at tying my shoes.
  18. At what age did I decide not to add any new movies to my "Top 5" list?
  19. Anyone who says alcohol isn't worse than marijuana is drunk.
  20. I miss blowing smoke rings.
  21. I like the rush of a good flashback.
  22. We're nothing if we don't share.
  23. Two things effect everyone: gravity and music.
  24. Nothing beats a good apple.
  25. My appocolypse of choice: asteroid impact.
  26. Pressing the garage-door opener button was the best part of coming home.
  27. I think we should all spend more time in trees.
  28. I bet trash likes getting caught in the wind.
  29. It's weird when someone reminds you of someone else.
  30. I love the word skyscraper.
  31. Eavesdropping is a guilty pleasure of mine.
  32. Mirrors still trip me out.
  33. I don't understand how batteries recharge.
  34. I absolutely love Disneyland. 
  35. How did we end up with so many Law & Orders?
  36. Will I ever start a riot?
  37. When I was a kid I only had my eggs scrambled. 
  38. The saxophone always wins. 
  39. Ever stop to realize you're reading a bunch of 1's and 0's?
  40. The bottom of the ocean terrifies me.
  41. Don't picture a baby's birth in zero gravity. Too late.
  42. One of my dreams is to become famous from t-shirts. 
  43. Google Maps knows too much and must be stopped. 
  44. What's it called when you have a fear of the flu shot?
  45. Instead of zombie invasion, I want a dinosaur invasion.
  46. The typewriter was fucking brilliant.
  47. I never got a snow day. 
  48. Imagine if you knew everyone on the planet.
  49. I like screen doors on summer days. 
  50. I'm at my most self-conscious when I'm playing pool.
  51. Nothing scares me more than slippery roads.
  52. These days, you might be forgotten, but you're never deleted.
  53. I want to see a ghost. 
  54. I feel like I underestimate what an explosion feels like. 
  55. Cows really don't say anything other than, "Moo," do they?
  56. I forgot how good good grades feel.
  57. I can't believe how much more there is to learn.
  58. Think of all those people you met once and never saw again.
  59. It was a big relief to find out I wasn't the only one masturbating.
  60. I don't know how to explain why I like dubstep.
  61. I've never been punched in the face.
  62. Hackers are the new Robin Hood. 
  63. None of my paper-airplanes ever flew very far.
  64. Why do my eyes water when I yawn?
  65. Everyone deserves to experience a long hot shower.
  66. What generation will be the one to forget The Beatles?
  67. Why are antiques so expensive?
  68. We're never going to have flying cars. 
  69. I want more touch-screens in my life.
  70. I'd hate to die laughing at something inappropriate.
  71. I'd wish for us to have the gravity of the moon.
  72. I love dreams you wake from, then return to.
  73. I have no interest in riding in a submarine.
  74. It was the lighter before the match.
  75. I think blimps are adorable.
  76. The word syrup makes my mouth water.
  77. Sometimes apple juice is fucking awesome. 
  78. Coinstar is embarrassing. 
  79. I can't believe how much coffee we drink.
  80. I want more music in public places.

1 comment:

  1. 23. Also, death
    43. Yeah, but they're sharing.
    50. Me too!
    78. Also a rip off.

    ReplyDelete