11/20/11

2,924.06

So Paul and I drove down to Tracy yesterday for a photo journey. That was the main motivation, at least, though we didn't seem to have any exact plan. Paul had some places he wanted to see specifically, but they were all on the way. We ate sandwiches in Stockton, spent time by a river, went to the top of the world, saw some elk and then watched the USC-Oregon game at his brother's house. I think Paul was just glad to be driving again. With the day off and no homework to worry about, I was happy to go, and these are the photos I came home with:

(click first photo to open slideshow)

 








































































































1 comment:

  1. Hey man, thanks for going with me. That was a shit load of fun. The pictures look fucking awesome!

    ReplyDelete