11/8/11

3,144.86

I got my passport. My paperwork for Global Education is finally finished. 

In the meantime it's a no-show at tutoring, a delicious homemade pumpkin pie, an evening with friends at Kelly's house, a warm fire, a stressful game of Jenga, doodling, a dozen hours of Uncharted 3, a few non-stick story ideas, some 30 Rock, some fancy chocolate, a trip to the Co-Op, peanut-butter-jelly sandwiches, a physical, two mid-terms, volunteering at the CATESOL conference, meeting the new housemates, meeting Brady and Ana's new kittens, playing Battlefield 3, watching a few short films online, staying in touch with Jenny, catching up with old friends and trying to stay warm.

All is well.






Also, I came across a neat Uncharted 3 glitch:




And this:


1 comment:

  1. OMG THE CARTOON MAN!!! I LOVE HIM! What shall you call him?

    ReplyDelete